Runescape Tips & Tricks
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
Runescape Tips & Tricks

Welcome! Here you can post or find any tips & hints about Runescape.

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

20-30 runescape tips

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 16/06/2008

20-30 runescape tips Empty
MesajSubiect: 20-30 runescape tips   20-30 runescape tips Icon_minitimeMar Iun 17, 2008 5:37 pm

[edit] Herblore Method (members only)
1. Get the following:

o Herblore
o 50+ in Combat (less is fine, but will take more time)
2. Go to Edgeville and go a small way South and the dungeon (there is a red exclamation mark on the map) then go North in the dungeon then East and then North where you will see a gate leading to the wilderness.
3. Go in the gate and move a little to West until you see chaos druids which are really weak.
4. Kill them and get as many "grimy herbs" as possible and sell (only if they ranarrs or up if they aren't u should just identify and store them)
5. Keep doing this and you will be rich and if you have a higher herblore level you can clean a stack of ranarrs and sell for 7k each.
6. Also herbs higher than ranar sell for 2k each so you can do that too.
7. Find the best method for you:

o Sell potions. The best ones to sell are anti-poison, super anti-poison, prayer, agility, ranged, anti-fire, super strength, and super defense. Other potions are slightly harder to sell.
o Identify ranarr weeds if your herblore is level 25, then sell then for about 7-8k each. Dirty herbs above ranarr also sell for 1.5-2k each.
o Get your combat to 50+ and go to the Barbarian Village near Varrock. Enter the Stronghold Of Security, go to level 2, kill Flesh Crawlers, and take all of the herbs, ores, and runes. Clean the herbs and bank them, then sell the Rannars and make potions out of the other herbs.
Non-Herb Ingredients
• Unicorn Horns can be found by killing Unicorns on Entrana
• Eyes of newt are bought there as well.
• Limpwurt roots can be found in the Edgeville Dungeon
• Red spiders' eggs are in the Karajma Dungeon, Varrock Sewers, or are spawned by the Summoning Familiar called Spirit Spider.
• Snape grass is probably best one to do, there are 2 respawns on the hobgoblin peninsula next to crafting guild, you can sell these for 400 gp each, making each inventory 11k, and you can easily get 10 inventories in half hour.
Tips
• To use the Spider's ability, be sure to have the correct scrolls in your inventory and choose the "Activate Special" function from the familiar screen. Anywhere from 1 - 5 eggs will be dropped. This DOES drain your special bar, but only slightly.
Warnings
• If you continue to venture north past the Wilderness Gates in Edgeville dungeon, be careful since it is inhabited by extremely dangerous creatures and not to mention you will be in the Wilderness.

[edit] High Alchemy Method
1. Get the following:

o 55+ in Magic
o Nature rune
o Rune Medium Helms (the best things to get alch high). Buy them for 8k-11k from players and use High Alchemy on them for 11.52k!
o Alternatively, members may like to try fletching. Alching and fletching as a combination can be quite rewarding as you raise multiple skills relatively quickly. Fletching is one of the easiest skills to get to level 99.
o The necessary runes needed to perform the spell.
2. Alchemize the item, rinse, and repeat!
3. Get yew (u) bows for about 300 each
4. Buy b strings at 200 each
5. Buy natures at 200 each.
6. Put the b strings on the (u) bows, then alch.
7. Repeat with natures and a fire staff.
8. Make more money by making your own bow strings, yew bows, and even nature runes. If you made everything you would get:

o Runecrafting xp
o Woodcutting xp
o Fletching xp
o Crafting xp
o Magic xp

[edit] Jungle Spiders (members only)
1. Get 60+ in Combat before doing this. They are level 44.
2. Go to Yanille either walking from Ardougne or going to Port Sarim paying from 1k to 2k to Port Kharzard and walking. Or you can go to Karamja from Port Sarim, go over the volcano to the members area and catch another ride north of the town to Ardougne
Yanille
Go to the small island east of Yanille.
4. Kill a lot of them until you get at least 100 or so. The 100% drop is a Spider Carcass.
5. Go to the Grand Exchange and sell them for 650-700(today its 894gp) each. Based on your combat level, this will earn you about 70k in about 30 minutes for combat levels 70+!

[edit] Mining Method: Clay (non-members)
1. Get a bronze pick-axe or better. Receive one from the Mining Tutor (south of Lumbridge), or from up top of the Lummy Castle entrance.
2. Go to Varrock.
3. Go to the West Varrock Mines.
4. Mine a lot of clay
5. Get a bucket or jug (can be bought, or the bucket can be found in the Lumbridge kitchen).The grand exchange in varrock is the best place because there is a fountaing really close to the east and you can bank or sell it fast.
6. Fill it up with water from various fountains or wells (marked with a water droplet).
7. Stay by the well and use it on the clay to make soft clay.
8. Put the clay in the bank, and repeat until you have quite a bit.
9. Go to the forums and look under construction.
10. Add the person to your friends list, and send them a message. Soft clay sells for about 200gp each, so this method can make lots of cash easy(if u sell them on the grand exchange you can get 160-180gp).

[edit] Mining Method: Coal 1
1. Get 45+ in Mining (level 30)
2. Go to the south of Lumbridge swamps.
3. Go west until you see the mining pit.
4. Mine the coal (switch to different worlds if it is too crowded).
5. Walk/run/telephoto back to Lumbridge or to Draynor which is north of the mine past the wizards tower and bank the coal and repeat several times.
6. Sell the ore for about 150-200gp each

[edit] Mining Method: Coal 2
1. Get 35+ in Mining and a good pickaxe.
2. Go to Falador, then to the larger bank.
3. Around the bank there is a fountain, followed by a few buildings and guards around it. If it is a popular world, you might see a few players with pickaxes walking.
4. Follow one of them, and they might lead to a small building with a wide staircase.
5. Go down the staircase, but be careful, there are scorpions (level 14) and king scorpions (level 42) that might attack you. There should be 3 coal rocks there in front of you. (There are more rocks containing coal in the same mine)
6. Search for more rocks containing coal if there are people mining there. If not, just switch worlds. Another alternate place to mine is on the west side of varrok by the hill giants. It would probably be wise to have at least a level 51 account so you are not attacked by the level 25 skeletons. Mining coal at night is the best time to mine coal because there is not as many people on then. You can also mine in the Mining Guild if you are above level 60. The Falador Bank is pretty close to this place. It's the fastest way to mine coal for money.
7. Sell the coal for 150-200gp each and you'll be rich.

[edit] Mining Method: Coal 3 (members only)
1. Go to Ardougne with the best Pickaxe you have.
2. Theres a mine to the east of the city gate, it is normally empty and has lots of coal rocks.
3. Fill up your inventory there, there should be no competition so you should get them quite fast.
4. Bank them in Ardougne east bank, this is only about 25 seconds walk away. If your making cannonballs there is a furnace close to Ardougne west bank. There are also iron ore spots there so you can make steel easily from that city.

[edit] Mining Method: Coal 4 (members only)
1. Get the following:

o 50+ Combat (recommended so the giant bats don't attack you)
o 20+ Agility
o Pickaxe
o Decent armor that doesn't weigh you down.
2. Go to the seers village bank.
3. Go north-west until you reach a building with coal trucks.
4. Follow the coal tracks until you reach a river.
5. Go south and you'll see a log that you can cross.
6. Walk across and you are now in the mining area.
7. Mine coal until you have a full inventory.
8. Click on a coal truck and deposit the coal there. You can fit 120 coal in at a time.
9. Fill your inventory once the truck is full.
10. Go back to the bank and deposit the coal.
11. Go to a building slightly north-west of the bank with a mining symbol on it. There is a truck in there that holds your coal.
12. Get your coal out of the truck and transfer it all into the bank. This is the fastest way to mine coal.

[edit] Mining Method: Gold 1
1. Get 40+ in Mining (method will be easier with 70+ in Mining).
2. Go to the Al Kharid mine and go to the gold.
3. Go and mine the gold which could take a while depending on your mining level.
4. Go to the Al Kharid bank and deposit the gold once your inventory is full.
5. Go to the furnace. Once you have a reasonable amount of gold in your bank (ie: 100-1000 if you have 40+ in Smithing and 6+ in Crafting) you can go to the furnace.
6. Smelt your gold.
7. Bring a ring mold and a necklace mold to the smithing place.
8. Make half of the gold bars necklaces and half rings.
9. Sell your necklaces and rings at the Port Sarim jewelery shop. If you do this right you should end up with at least 15 mil in 2 weeks.

[edit] Mining Method: Gold 2
1. Get the following:

o 40+ in Crafting
o 40+ in Mining
o A brown apron
2. Go to the Crafting Guild southwest of Falador.
3. Mine gold there since there is more gold to mine.
4. Store the gold in the bank in Falador and repeat.
5. Sell gold ore at Grand Exchange at 450 each.
Sus In jos
https://runescape-3.all-up.com

20-30 runescape tips
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» 1-10 runescape tips
» 10-20 runescape tips
» 30-40 runescape tips
» 40-53 runescape tips

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum