Runescape Tips & Tricks
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
Runescape Tips & Tricks

Welcome! Here you can post or find any tips & hints about Runescape.

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

30-40 runescape tips

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 16/06/2008

30-40 runescape tips Empty
MesajSubiect: 30-40 runescape tips   30-40 runescape tips Icon_minitimeMar Iun 17, 2008 5:38 pm

[edit] mining method: Gold 3 (members only)
1. Mining 40+.
2. 30gp.
3. Best pickaxe you can use.
4. First go to karamja.
5. Then go to the volcano.
6. Climb down the volcano.
7. Enter the cave.
8. In the cave there are varios shops and a crafting mine south of a bank.
9. Head east of the entrance to get to the mine get as much gold as possible but dont sell there as they dont use gold.
10. Once you have enough gold head to the grand exchange and sell at market price.
11. Gold should sell fast and at about 430gp per ore.

[edit] Mining Method: Iron Ore 1 (members only)
1. Equip the Ring of Forging (which can be used for 140 times before it melts)
2. Buy lots of Iron Ore at the Grand Exchange for about 75gp
3. Go to Falador or any place where a bank is near a furnace then sell the Iron Bars for 200gp at the Grand Exchange
4. Repeat the process.

[edit] Mining Method: Iron Ore 2
1. Get the following:

o 41+ in Mining
o Rune Pickaxe
o 8 Ring of Dueling(Cool
o 20 Combat
2. Use your ring to teleport to Al Kharid Duel Arena. From there, head out the gate and walk/run North until you reach a mining pit.
3. Enter the pit and head all the way to the northern part of the mines. You should see 3 iron ore rocks. Start mining until you get a full inventory.
4. Use your Ring of Dueling and teleport to Castle Wars. Bank and repeat steps 1-3 until desired amount reached.
5. Sell your iron ore in the Grand Exchange or to a player.

[edit] Mining Method: Iron Ore 3
1. Get the following:

o Rune Pickaxe
o 41+ in Mining
o Optional:40 Combat
2. Head to Falador and go to the West bank.You can also go over to Varrock,where there are 2 mines there for your selection(You can find them South of Varrock on the World Map).
3. Go inside the dwarven mines and mine the iron over there. The Mine is sometimes over-crowded so switch worlds if so.
4. Go back to the Falador bank once you get a full inventory of iron. Deposit your iron ores.
5. Repeat the process.
6. Sell them for 75gp each once you have about 100-1000 or more iron ores. You may need roughly 100 to sell for that much, unless you're selling in the Grand Exchange.

[edit] Mining Method: Rune Essence 1
1. Complete Rune Mysteries quest.
2. Go to Varrock, and get to the East Bank. Travel south of it, and you will see two signs. One of them is a ball of fire, the other a green arrow.
3. Go inside the building with the two signs. You will see a man named Aubury. Left click Aubury and click "Teleport Aubury". He'll say "Seventior disthine molenko!" and teleport you to the Essence mine.
4. Click on the Rune Essence rock and click "Mine Rune Essence". (you may sometimes spawn in the middle of the mine - just go to any corner and you'll see a big rock.)
5. Wait until your inventory is full of Rune Essence.
6. Find the portal and teleport out.
7. Walk back to the East Bank and do one of the two options:
1. Put it in the bank, select "Withdraw as Note" and take it out. Mention that you are selling rune essence. If you use chat effects, for example, "wave:" and "red:", people would notice your offer easily. (It is recommended to have a lot of the Essence. Also, try to ask for a little higher than what the buyer offers. Stay around 25gp per Essence.)
2. Put it in the bank, and repeat the process.
8. Mine Pure Essence if you are a member and have 30+ in Mining. Pure Essence is worth more, as it can make any type of rune. As of 19 April 2008, pure essence are worth about 150gp each. Normal Rune Essence (mined on a nonmember server) only sells for 45 gp each.

[edit] Mining Method: Rune Essence 2
1. Get a Pick Axe.
2. Complete the Rune Mysteries quest; start it by talking to the Duke on the second level of Lumbridge Castle.
3. Travel to Varrock and find the rune shop (south of the East Varrock Bank).
4. Get Aubrey to teleport you to the Rune Essence.
5. Mine essence until you have a full inventory. Mining essence is tedious and can be boring. Try setting a goal for yourself, such as getting 500 essence stored up before going to do something else.
6. Teleport back to Varrock using the portal, and deposit your inventory in the bank.
7. Repeat this process until you have a lot of rune essence - 1,000 or more is ideal. The higher your mining level and the better your pickaxe, the faster you can get essence. If you have level 60 mining and use a rune pickaxe, you can mine a full inventory in about 40 seconds.
8. Sell the rune essence at the Grand Exchange (north of Varrock West Bank).

[edit] Rune-Running Method: Air
1. The Rune Mysteries Quest is not needed.
2. Get 25 regular essence and an air tiara.
3. Wear an air tiara.
4. Go to World 16 (a free player's world)
5. Take the 28 un-noted essence to the Air Altar, which are south of Falador, and somewhat northwest of Port Sarim. On the World Map, it is indicated by numerous gray "dots", which are rocks.
6. Enter the Ruins, and trade any crafter saying anything like "[their name] - 7-9x".
7. Craft the air runes, verifying you received what they said you would, and leave the Air Altar.
8. Go north, inside the Falador gates, and follow the path to the first bank you see (also called the East Falador Bank).
9. Wtihdraw out again 28 rune essence in the unnoted form.
10. Go south to the Air Alter again, and repeat as desired.
11. Sell the Air Runes in the Grand Exchange or to a player on the forums.

[edit] Rune-Running Method: Law (members only)
1. Get the Runecrafting skill. This method will earn you money and a lot of experience.
2. Get pure rune essence.
3. Go to Falador's east bank.
4. Remove all of your armor and weapons, then put them in the bank.
5. Withdraw 27 pure essence. (MAKE SURE IT'S PURE)
6. Go to the monks in Port Sarim and take the boat to Entrana. It's free but you're not allowed to take weapons or armor. While there, world hop to 66; it's the Law running world.
7. Trade people who are saying "open".
8. Put up your 27 pure essence. They SHOULD put up 27 noted pure essence and 27 law runes. Although often it is just 12 to 17. If they don't, just decline and trade someone else.
9. Accept, and leave Entrana.
10. Walk to Draynor or Falador Bank, from Port Sarim. You can also visit the Void Knights Outpost bank, which can be quicker.
11. Un-note the essence and deposit the law runes.
12. Repeat this process until you have the desired amount of law runes, then sell them at Draynor Bank; Void Knights Outpost doesn't really sell.
13. Sell them. When you do, they sell for around 300-350gp each. Get about 5000 law runes and sell them in bulk, you get more cash! You can make 1,400,000gp (that's about 1.4mil!)
Tips
• There are other worlds than just world 66. If they're stuck with the trade limit, try another Law running world if it's empty.
• There is a solution to this in many ways: Complete the Troll Stronghold quest to obtain a Law Talisman and the ability to craft Law Runes. Obtain the desired amount of essence you want, head to Entrana any way you choose (with talisman in inventory if not equipped a Law Tiara) and enter the Altar. Request Assistance from anyone inside if your own RuneCrafting level is not high enough. Rinse and Repeat.
• Another way is to use the Zamorak Mage after completing the Mini-Quest (about 10 mins.) He will grant you access to the Abyssal Space, a dangerous place that give you access to every available rune Altar in RuneScape (except Soul, use the ZMI altar for that). More info on this will be released.

[edit] Smithing Method: Steel Bar (non-members)
1. Keep in mind that the ratio for steel is 1 iron 2 coal.
2. Get the following:

o 15+ in Mining
o 30+ in Smithing
o Some gold
o Optional: high enough magic to cast teleport spells
3. Mine some iron ore.
4. Go to The Grand Exchange and buy coal, they are about 180gp each unless you have 30 mining then you can mine them yourself to save money.
5. Smelt the iron and coal into steel bars at Al Kharid, and to save you time 18 coal and 9 iron is the most you can carry.
6. Go back to The Grand Exchange and sell your bars for about 610G a piece.(that is over 426G profit.)
7. Repeat process.

[edit] Smithing Method: Iron Bar (non-members)
1. Keep in mind that iron only has 50% completion.
2. Get the following:

o Some gold
o 15 Smithing
3. Buy some iron ore off The Grand Exchange for 94 gp each.
4. Smelt the iron into iron bars at Al Kharid.
5. Go back to The Grand Exchange and sell your bars for about 225 gp each.(that is over 37 gp profit.)
6. Repeat process.
Tips
Every extra bar over half is a 225 gp profit!
Sus In jos
https://runescape-3.all-up.com

30-40 runescape tips
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» 1-10 runescape tips
» 10-20 runescape tips
» 20-30 runescape tips
» 40-53 runescape tips

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum